Tanisha is the Marketing Director at Sonshine. In her 27 years with the firm, Tanisha has successfully managed and launched numerous educational enrichment and strategic development campaigns that have helped to transform and reposition the targeted audience. Tanisha will handle creative copywriting, and marketing development, coordination and execution. She will also coordinate and manage the integrated services of the campaign’s communications initiatives and be instrumental in maintaining the structured overflow, timeline and process for each initiative for the campaign.
Tanisha has an immense amount of talent in providing effective marketing, advertising, and public relations services. She is extremely skilled at developing messages that resonate and drive results.
Among her projects are:
- Florida Department of Transportation/Bicycle Helmet Safety Billboard and Print Media Public Service Awareness Campaign (through the Brain Injury Association of Florida) – where she also secured national coverage on Good Morning America;
- The Florida Department of Health/Teen Tobacco Summits I, II and III, where she helped launch the truth campaign and the “Train Tour” throughout the state;
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Safety Belt Awareness Campaign, where she garnered public service campaign messages with Venus and Serena Williams, and secured hundreds of thousands of media placement dollars nationwide;
- The CDC National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Campaign, where she garnered the in-kind support from world renowned celebrities ranging from Ludacris to Patti LaBelle to Secretary of State Colin Powell to lend their time and talents to develop a series of public services messages on the pandemic.
- The Florida Department of Transportation’s Roadside Litter Prevention Education Media Campaign, where she secured the “pro bono” endorsement and involvement of the former Miami Dolphins football player and NFL Hall of Famer, Jason Taylor.
Tanisha is a graduate of Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU), where she received her Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees with special emphasis on marketing. Prior to joining the firm, Tanisha served in corporate marketing with Prudential and Ryder. Tanisha has an immense amount of talent in providing effective marketing, advertising, and public relations services. She is extremely skilled at developing messages that resonate and drive results.Tanisha Coleman